Wednesday, February 24, 2010

'Coon Eye Update

Hi y'all! I'm back with the much-anticipated update on my ongoing trial of Peter Thomas Roth's Power K Eye Rescue.
So, let me start by saying that as much as I intended to use this eye gel everyday, the reality of my ridiculous work schedule kind of got in the way. I was fairly religious about the daily application for about the first 2 weeks, but that kind of tapered off to my current regimine of 5 times per week.


In the beginning I think I was using a bit too much of the gel becuase the area under my eyes was terribly dried out. After a few days of using moisturizer in combination with reducing the amount of gel I was using, that skin was back to normal. Here's some images taken 1/28/10 and 2/22/10 to show the "progress" of the treatment:
(**reminder: click on the pictures to see them full-size**)





I'll continue to use the Power K Eye Rescue until the jar is empty and I'll update you along the way. I thought it was most important to get a few images out there before the weather warms up here and I start to get a suntan and then the contrast between my dark circles and the rest of my face is compromised.


On a side note, I got myself THE CUTEST pair of boots to keep my feet warm in the frigid temperatures of the tower. Combine these boots with my super cute alpaca ear flap hat and glittens, and I'm a sight for sore eyes, that's for sure! Next time I'm all suited up I'll be sure to take a picture to share with everyone! Oh yeah...these are Rocket Dog "Chestnut" boots in color "bark".





1 comment:

gretchen said...

I know I'm supposed to look at the coon eyes, but I get distracted by the super duper green of your eyes. They look soooo yummy in these pics. Oh, and I love love love the boots!