Monday, November 19, 2007

First There Was Paint, Then There Was Cabinets!

Well, I can't help but do another update today. My parents came up to Phoenix for a car show and while they were here I took them out to see the progress on the house. I was just as surprised as they were! OK, well probably not since the last time they saw the place it was a dirt lot.


We pulled up to the house and noticed the exterior paint job is about 80% completed and then went inside to discover that the walls had been painted, the cabinets were installed, and all of the light fixtures are in! Holy Moly!!


Here's a couple of quick pics to bring you up to speed (don't forget - click on the picture to view full-size):


















In case you are wondering, yes our home is two-toned. It's a little difficult to see how the color scheme comes together, so if I get some better pics I'll put them up asap. We're still no closer to knowing our closing date. When we know, you'll know!
Alright, I better get back to work. He he he...

2 comments:

The Motts said...

It has only been 4 days since I checked last!! My goodness they are speedy out there!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Dan & Jennifer said...

Jesse & Damione,
Things look they are moving along nicely. Too cool that you'll be in your new home just after the first of the year!!!