Sunday, August 5, 2007

OMG - I'm blogging!!

So, now that everyone else in my family has field-tested blogging and has deemed it an appropriate means of communication, I guess I should hop on the proverbial bandwagon. I don't really know what to say other than "Hello". Funny thing is, can you imagine ME at a loss for words?! What the heck?!


When I get some time on my hands, I'll post some pics and hopefully by then I'll have come up with some meaningful content.

Oh - since I titled this blog "The Shoe Chronicles", I guess I should tell you what shoes I'm wearing today. They're just like the ones pictured to the right but with a cork wedge heel instead. Enjoy!



6 comments:

Dameone White said...

shoe is nice

Jenifer Sellon said...

This topic SOOOO suits you! I can't wait to read more!!!

The Motts said...

I LOVE THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG!! It is so UNBELIEVABLY YOU!!!! And to show pictures of your shoes!! The only thing better would be to have pocketbooks to go along with the shoes!!!! YOU ARE SO COOL!!!!

aliciab said...

Jess, love the shoe. I really want to go check out Sarah Jessica Parker's new line at Steve & Barry's. There is one at Desert Sky. Let me know when you have some free time!

Unknown said...

This blog is classis Jess!! The shoe is awesome and I agree with everyone else's comments! I'll keep reading! By the way, Dameone certainly is a man of few words.

Diane said...

I agree!! It's great! Although, I will have to say that I am a bit disappointed that you didn't cut and paste a picture of a bottle of Gray Goose in the back!! It makes me think that you didn't do this at home....hmmm. I will stay tuned for more...!!