Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Jen-nay!!

So, for those of you who don't know, today is my "little" big sister Jenny's birthday!! YAY!! I got to talk with her on the phone a little bit earlier today which was such a nice treat. I wish I could be there to celebrate with her but we all know how that goes. (I'm sure she'll say the same thing when my birthday rolls around which, in case you're counting, would be 38 days from now.) I got to listen to the cutest card that her daughter Maddy picked out for her. I swear her kids are the cutest EVER!!




And, while we're on the topic of KIDS...here's a little flashback from Miss Jenny's childhood...





Today was a nice calming day for me. I got to spend some quality alone time out by the pool which I've been unable to do since the wedding. Ahhh how I cherish my pool time! Sitting there alone at the pool today gave me some time to reflect on my life as it is today and how I got to this place. I honestly have to say that I have quite possibly the BEST family in the entire world and I miss you all more and more everyday. And that means EVERYONE...aunts, uncles, and cousins alike.


Since today was such a laid back day, it may come as a surprise to many that my shoes today are NOT of the high-heeled variety but rather a nice flat pair of green havaianas flip-flops.

4 comments:

The Motts said...

LOVE the pictures of Jenny!!!! That was awesome!!! And I am ever so thankful you did not have this blog up for my birthday. I don't know if you have any older photos of me, but I certainly wouldn't want to find out in a medium like this!!!

And you certainly add hugely to why our family is the BEST!! Particularly with this SHOE blog you are doing!!! I LOVE THIS!!!

Jenifer Sellon said...

Yeah....EXACTLY who authorized the posting of such lovely pictures???!!
Thanks for thinking of me, Jess. I love you!

And we are a part of the best family in the whole world!

Jenifer Sellon said...

OH! And you know what payback is, right?!

Dan & Jennifer said...

Loved the photos of Jenny!!! Can't wait to see the payback!!! ;)