Sunday, January 30, 2011

Who Doesn't Love a Makeover?

After years of the same old boring pre-loaded blogger settings, I have decided to give the look of The Shoe Chronicles a little facelift. I know, I know...she's only going on 4 years old, but in internet terms, that's pretty old. Imagine how some of today's favorite websites would look if they hadn't been updated in 4 years. I rest my case.

Normally I would have something amaaaazing to talk about, but I'm straight up tuckered out from working on this all day long! That being said, I'll leave you to admire my handywork and let THAT do all of the talking.  LOL!!

Please feel free to leave any comments/suggestions you may have in the comments section.

2 comments:

Roaming with Romin said...

Awesome job Jess! I LOVE it :-)

Roaming with Romin said...

Perhaps a "baby" Shoe Chronicle?