Monday, January 5, 2009

I Was Tagged and I Failed...B-A-N-D BANNED!

Wow, I totally suck! I got "tagged" by my girl Gretchen a looooong time ago and just now realized it. Though this is completely Christmas related, I am going to complete it in hopes that it will redeem me in the eyes of Gretchen's gypsy heart.




Favorite Christmas Movies:National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Santa Clause The Movie
How the Grinch Stole Christmas




Five Things That Happened Yesterday:
I ate a yummy taco salad for dinner
I watched someone eat over 1dz Oreo brownies
I wore my PJ's under my work uniform
I watched the Cardinals win a playoff game (stranger things HAVE happened)
I only drank 1 cup of coffee




Five Things to Look Forward To:
Seeing Jenny and the kids
Getting a new car
Going to Rocky Point
Going to Cozumel
Going to Peru




Five Things on My Wish List:
A new car...well, make that a car that works
A new pair of shoes (c'mon...did you really think I wouldn't ask for shoes???)
A laptop bag that looks like a purse
The Furi knife sharpener
A new wallet




Five Things I Love Most About Christmas/Winter:
Spending time with family
Christmas lights
Drinking hot chocolate
Christmas music
Wearing a scarf




Five People I'm Tagging:
It's far too late to keep this one going...so my fellow bloggers, you are able to capitalize on my failure this time...you won't be so lucky next time. MWAHAHAHAHA!!

1 comment:

The Motts said...

Is the "only 1 cup of coffee" the "stranger thing that happened"???